location

Durham Public Library
7 Maple Avenue
Durham, CT 06422
860-349-9544

Hours:
10:00am - 9:00pm * Monday through Thursday
10:00am - 5:00pm * Friday and Saturday

blog description

"You see, I don't believe that libraries should be drab places where people sit in silence, and that's been the main reason for our policy of employing wild animals as librarians."--Monty Python


Monday, May 2, 2011

PATRON PICKS: Geronimo Stilton: The Wild, Wild, West

Jacob's Pick:  The Wild, Wild West (Geronimo Stilton Series, #21), by Geronimo Stilton

Synopsis:
Jumpin' gerbil babies, I was so excited! I was heading to America for the first time ever. Thea, Trap, and Benjamin were all coming with me. And we were going to visit a real ranch and go riding and herding cattle cowboy-style! It was sure to be my most whisker-licking-good adventure yet.  (Barnes and Noble summary)

Jacob Says:  I liked that it had a lot of adventure in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments will be reviewed before they are published.